Friday 25 July 2014

CALIFORNIA ALLSTARS TEAMS 2014-2015 SEASON

Hi guys!

The 2014-2015 season is fast approaching and, as I'm sure many of us have noticed, every season more and more teams are popping up seemingly out of nowhere! So to help with this, I have decided to do a series of posts listing a few of my favourite gyms teams, location and their division! Please leave a comment if you would like me to make one for your favourite gym or if I make a mistake please let me know POLITELY!




International Open All Girl 6
-NOT YET NAMED- (Ventura)

International Open All Girl 5
Sparkle (Scottsdale)

International Open Coed 5
Bangerz (San Marcos)

Small Senior 5
Lady Bullets (San Marcos)

Medium Senior 5
Aces (Las Vegas)

Small Senior Coed 5
Smoed (Ventura)

Medium Senior Coed 5
Black Ops (Livermore)

Large Senior Coed 5
Coed (San Marcos)

Small Senior Restricted 5
Crush (Scottsdale)

Large Senior Restricted 5
Live 5 (Livermore)
So FAB (San Marcos)

Small Senior Coed Restricted 5
Midnight (Ontario)

Large Senior 4
BlackJacks (Las Vegas)
Classics (Scottsdale)
Onyx (Ontario)

Small Senior Coed 4
Swagg (Livermore)

Open All Girl 4
Ballas (Las Vegas)​

Small Junior 4
Black Ice (Ontario)

Large Junior 4
Covert (Livermore)
J-Fo (Las Vegas)

Large Senior 4.2
Silver (San Marcos)

Small Senior 3
Cobalt (Ontario)

Large Senior 3
Diamonds (Las Vegas)
Spice (Scottsdale)

Large Senior Coed 3
Senior Pink (Livermore)

Large Junior 3
J-Fab (Livermore)
Lady Money (Las Vegas)
Platinum (Ontario)

Large Senior 2
Bluettes (Livermore)

Posh (Scottsdale)
Roulettes (Las Vegas)

Large Junior 2
J2 Crew (Livermore)

Large Youth 2
Dazzle (Scottsdale)
Shimmer (Las Vegas)

Small Senior 1
Crystal (Ontario)

Large Senior 1
Deja Blue (Livermore)
Wildcards (Las Vegas

Small Junior 1
Caliber (Livermore)

Large Youth 1
Glam (Las Vegas)

Small Mini 1
BB Guns (Livermore)

Mini Prep 1
Sapphire (Ontario)


I hope this helps and that you enjoyed my post. Feel free to comment below any requests you would like me to do. Also subscribe to my Youtube Channel where i will be posting 2013-2014 cheer mixes complete with lyrics and I will subscribe to anyone who comments "Subscribe to me" and posts the link to their channel. Bye everyone! 

My Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2Sc10BkvJ-SVHTO9oCMnfw


No comments:

Post a Comment